Lending Banks (Instant Approved)

Banks that give credit to the whole apartment, loans to the entire house, banks that give credit to the whole apartment and the current campaigns are in the continuation of our article. The banks , which issued loans for the whole value of the flat, have attracted attention with the recent increase in house fees and the increasing difficulty in buying a house. Allowing other banks to use loans for only a certain part of the house can play a restrictive role for some customers who want to buy a house, making it difficult. Thus it is of great importance for this type of customers to use credit over the entire fee of the apartment. If you see yourself in this customer category or just curious, you can continue reading our article to learn how to use the loan from various banks for the whole house, how to use the down payment and other details. Banks that give credit to the whole apartment ;

 

Is it possible to withdraw credit to the whole apartment?

Is it possible to withdraw credit to the whole apartment?

Muchsave Bank and Xanjoe Bank are at the top of the 2018 list of non- paid home loans . Generally, it is possible to see Xanjoe Bank and Muchsave Bank when looking at the banks that give loans without a down payment. If you want to be a host without a down payment, you can take a look at the campaigns implemented by these banks. We will explain how to get credit from these banks in the following article.

As it is known, the first method preferred by those who want to buy housing is to use a housing loan. However, banks generally allow the use of loans up to a certain rate. Well, can I borrow the whole house? What are the mentioned rates? As it is known, according to the news published in the Official Bazette in 2011, with the decision of the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, the amount of loan use in housing loans is at most 75 percent. As a result of the decision taken out of this rate, the down payment cannot be used. Despite this rule, it is still possible to use credit for the price of the whole house.

 

How to use credit to the whole house?

Home Loans

75 percent of the housing you want to buy by law, you use the loan you need to use, for the remaining 25 percent of the bank opens a separate credit account and makes you pretend to use another loan. For example; You have used a housing loan, your limit has expired, you can apply for a loan such as the bank for the remaining fee. Thus, the price of the whole house you want to buy with credit. For the second loan you will use, the monthly payment amount plays an important role. By calculating the monthly amount of the loan, this amount should not exceed the registered recorded income. Otherwise, the bank may be reluctant to give you credit.

 

Muchsave Bank Receiving Credit for the Whole House

Home Loans

How to get a down payment home loan Muchsave Bank ? ‘I choose my house, I can easily pay with Muchsave Bank!’

  • Go to the home page, and when you go to the loans tab, you’ll see a lot of types of credits: personal support loans, workplace loans, and so on.
  • Select the mortgage for which you want to use a mortgage and click continue.
  • You will then be presented with a form that will provide you with a variety of information called the basic application form.
  • In this form, you can apply for the loan after entering the desired TC ID number, credit amount, maturity, nearest branch information.

 

Xanjoe Bank Receiving Home Loans

Home Loans

How can Xanjoe Bank receive a down payment ? With the motto of leaving today’s house to tomorrow, Xanjoe Bank offers its customers advantages such as appropriate interest rates and maturity opportunities. With these advantages, you can make a maturity up to 120 months, and you can use credit for up to 80% of the appraised value of the house you want to buy. A mortgage is placed on the housing you want to buy so that the bank can secure itself. The Bank may request additional collateral if deemed necessary. In addition, life insurance, housing insurance and compulsory earthquake insurance are compulsory for the duration of your loan.

In addition to all these, you can also check our list of banks that provide non- paid housing loans and be informed about the campaigns offered by other private banks.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *